I’ve decided to put together a list of my 5 confessions. I know with being a blogger and putting certain parts of my life, family, and ideas out there readers don’t get to see the whole picture of who I am.
I guess it’s kind of human nature in a way, you only really want to highlight what you are proud of, and we are always trying to put our best foot forward.
I do see blogging as more than just putting style ideas and cool products out there.
I want this to be an honest place where I can truly be myself and use my voice so that the true me comes through.
I’ve put togehter a list of 5 confessions (of course I have so many more!)
- I am a super shy person! People are always surprised when I tell them this, because for some reason they don’t think of me as being shy. When I come out and admit it people are always like, “yea I see that now”. Although I’ve grown in confidence as a mother, adult and a women, a quiet voice will always be tugging at me from the inside.
- Although I am such a shy person (see above!) my dream when I was little was to grow up and be an actress! I loved being on stage, and although this sounds sounds crazy, the I always felt at home on the stage and NEVER felt shy! I grew up watching musicals and it always felt natural and like home to me.
- I have a terrible singing voice. I absolutely love singing out loud in the car, or anywhere! 80’s music is my fav to sing a long to (Whitney? Mariah anyone?!) but sadly I can’t carry a tune!
- If I had to change anything about my body I would be one inch shorter so that I could wear higher heels (especially around Micheal!)
- I struggled with really bad self esteem when I was a teenager (or longer)- from 17 till about 24 years old. I always felt insecure about my body and I battled acne and had braces in high school. *looking back as an adult now I can see that pretty much everyone else had acne and braces in high school too!* -we only ever focus on ourselves. haha.
That’s it!! Embarrassing and silly of course.
Hope you are having a fab weekend!